eGiving with Faith Direct
This month we are introducing a new and exciting way for you to support our parish offertory and second collections: Faith Direct.
Faith Direct enables parishioners to make St. Patrick Church contributions through either direct debit from a checking/savings account or through a credit/debit card. No more writing checks or searching for envelopes on the way out the door. Now you can apply the convenience of direct debit to St. Patrick’s parish offerings in much the same way as you may now use it to make your mortgage, car or tuition payments.
Please join by enrolling at www.faithdirect.net online.
Our parish code is AL610.
- Vigil Mass - Saturday 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday Masses - 8:00 a.m. & 10:00 a.m.
- Missa en Español - 5:00 p.m.
- Holy Days - 9:00 a.m. & 7:00 p.m.
- Weekday Masses - Monday & Wednesday 5:15 p.m.
- Children’s Mass - 9:00 a.m. - Friday during School Hours
- Sacrament of Reconciliation - One hour before Mass or by appointment. Please contact the church office for details on Baptism, Marriage, Anointing of the Sick, Eucharistic Adoration and Funerals.
- All CCD Classes (Grades 1 - 12) - Contact the rectory for a schedule of classes @ 251-947-5054 / 251-769-3324 or email.
St. Patrick Catholic Church
23035 Highway 59 North
PO Box 1367
Robertsdale, Alabama 36567
Phone: (251) 947-5054
Pastor: Reverend Patrick Madden
Cell: (251) 769-3324