St. Patrick School admits students of any race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin. It does not discriminate in the administration of its education policies, admissions, scholarships, loan programs, and athletic or other administered programs. Neither does it discriminate in any way with regard to sex, race, color, national or ethnic origin in employment. The school does not discriminate on the basis of disability, if with reasonable accommodations, the student can meet the academic and behavioral requirements of the school.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED ON ADMISSION
- Official Certificate of Baptism (Catholics only)
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Certificates (IMM-50 & IMM-90 required by Alabama Law)
- (For students entering after opening) copy of report from former school, including all testing.
- Copy of Social Security Card
- Copy of educational evaluation/testing (if applicable)
- Copy of custody agreement, if parents are divorced.